Samstag, 21. März 2015

Weekend

My weekend was great! It already began on Friday when I watched together with some friends the film 'kingsman' (a great film!) in the cinema. On saturday, after the meeting with my brother's camping group (I already told you about it in my last blogpost) I went to the cinema for a second time, though this time with my host familiy. Together we watched the film 'perdiendo el norte', a film about two men from Spain who travel to Berlin hoping to find work, which I really enjoyed. On sunday we relaxed all day at a beach in the South of Grand Canary

Mi fin de semana pasado estuvo genial. Empezó desde el viernes cuando fui a ver la estupenda película ,,kingsman" con unas amigas. El sábado después de la reunión con el grupo de campamento de mi hermano (del que ya les hablé en mi último post) fui por segunda vez al cine, aunque esta vez acudí con mi familia. Vimos juntos la película "perdiendo el norte", que teataba sobre dos hombres de España que viajaban a Berlín esperando encontrar empleos. Me encantó.
On sunday we had a relaxed day at a beach in the South of Grand Canary. 
El domingo pasamos un día relajante en una playa del sur de la isla.

Since I didn't take any photos this weekend, I will just show you a beautiful photo I took of the beach on a random day. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen