Dienstag, 31. März 2015

Sunset / Puesta de sol

Hello everyone! 
Just wanted to show you those pictures I took of the beautiful sunset high up the mountains  on Sunday. This weekend I participated in another camp and I'm pretty glad I did. We were more or less than 50 people and I made loads of new friends! I'm really enjoying those Camps and I already know, that this camping thing will be one of those things, that I'm really gonna miss when I'm back in Germany. 

Hola!
Sólo quería mostrarles los fotos que saqué de la puesta de sol en las cumbres de la isla este domingo. Este fin de semana participé en otro campamento y estoy muy feliz de haberlo hecho. Éramos más o menos 50 personas e hice muchos nuevos amigos. Estoy disfrutando muucho de estos campamentos y ya sé que es una de las cosas que más voy a echar de menos, cuando vuelva a Alemania. 







PS: Since we are on vacation right now, today I will fly to Lanzerote together with Hannes and my host mother!

PS: Como tenemos vacaciones, hoy voy a volar a Lanzarote con Hannes y mi madre española!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen